Tuesday 17 January 2012

Back

Well it has been a while since I last blogged. To be honest, I have just not really been up to it. The medications I have been on have had some adverse effects, one has caused depression and the other stomach problems.

The one that has caused depression is the one that should be making me more relaxed ! They have said stay on it for another month and if the depression persists we will change the drug.

The other one was for my knee, as it can cause ulcers and I have a history of stomach ulcers, they have taken me off it and just told me to take pain killers. Unfortunately, my knee is getting worse now that I am not on the anti inflammatory....just can't win atm.

MT has been unwell as well, she is a little better, but far from being well. Work has been wet and cold recently and a little quiet, I have been glad of the less frantic workload but it does not do much for the bank balance.

We have been quite inactive all round really, just one of those periods when some things fall into the background. MT has been taking it easy on me physically. I have still been fortunate enough to have been allowed to pleasure her though, so that has been good.

Hopefully we will both feel better soon, 2012 has not started too well.....am hoping for a better rest of the year. Of course things could be a lot worse so there is reason to be thankful. One of my lovely customers passed away 10 days ago, I will really miss her she was such a pleasure to know. Several more are in serious decline, it is so sad to see them moving towards the end of this life.

3 comments:

  1. Healing energy and HUGS N. Meds often can mess you up worse than you were without them. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi N,

    I am sorry to hear that you are both struggling with health issues and wish you both speedy recovery.

    Best,

    scott
    Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks vixen and scott, i think we are slowly improving.

    ReplyDelete