Monday 9 January 2012

Bumps

Neither of us have been very well recently. MT's is flaring with her RA and mine has been severe stomach pains. It would appear my problem was caused by one of the drugs the doctor prescribed, so I have now been taken off of it.

I am feeling better now but I am still feeling generally unwell, but I was allowed a short ride out on the bike today which was fantastic. It really cheers me up when I get a ride.

I did, however, wince a bit when I went over the bumps due to the bruising on my cheeks where MT bit me the other day. She is such a 'trooper' she still musters enough energy to cause me some pain.

4 comments:

  1. and you love it *grins*

    I love self-sacrificing sadists, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verily, I am a saint. Oh how I suffer for my art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys make Me smile.. love your blog..Happy New Years to you both!
    hugs
    MD

    ReplyDelete
  4. The more you shall honor Me,
    the more I shall bless you.
    -the Infant Jesus of Prague
    (<- Czech Republic, next to Russia)

    trustNjesus ALWAYS, dear,
    and wiseabove to Seventh-Heaven...
    cuzz the only other realm aint too cool.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete