Sunday 26 December 2010

Njoying the festive season

Christmas, a time for giving and receiving. I brought my owner MT, a cross-trainer/exercise bike, various books and several other things. What did I get ? I got a large Njoy butt plug. Great quality, very heavy and of course MT could not wait to trial it. She has searched for several years for a plug which I can wear out and about without fear of it either dropping out or travelling inside. Oh what joy, this meets the criteria, so I think its the start of a very long relationship with me and njoy.

I find being plugged very humiliating and MT just loves to humiliate me. I am a bit of a male chauvinist, its a generation thing I suppose, a time when girls were girls and men were men. So, fitting girls with plugs is normal, but having it done to guys, it just seemed so wrong. So, I have become a bitch, still hard to believe but that's the reality. MT is being kind at the moment, just a mere two hours a day breaking in period and then, well I think the plan is ? to be advised by MT quote ' I like to keep you off balance' . I have been 'off-balance' since the day I met her.

No comments:

Post a Comment