Friday 31 December 2010

New Years Eve Degenerations

MT is shagging me to death. Sexual service last night was energetic, no that's a massive understatement, it was bloody exhausting. Nearly 1-00 am, yet again, before I was permitted to 'stand down', if you will excuse the pun.

Tonight, I have been informed is to be a night of  service to MT, dress code informal, collar and plug - how twee. Must remember to turn the heating up higher although it is to be expected the 'cheeks' may get warmed, God I hate the Tyburn, it's definitely the stupidest present I ever gave her.

We are however, going to commence the evening with a cosy meal, wine and candles. See slavery can be romantic as well. I do not expect I will be allowed much wine, as She does not like me to have any anaesthetic before or during physical use. Maybe I could sneak a couple of painkillers down just to take the edge off, OK I know that's cheating, the punishment would be very harsh so I guess that option's out damn it..

MT insists I to prepare myself for her. My head and face are freshly shaven, as are my chest, buttocks and 'boy bits', (I cant believe I just said that). Even though we have been together for over 4 years I still get nervous when we plan such time together. I can feel my heart beating a bit faster and my breath getting deeper. It always feels like this. I should be used to it,

I feel excited, yet scared, I always do. I spent 22 years of my life as a Fire Fighter/Senior Officer and came close to death on numerous occasions, but this is so much more intense. Perhaps the pre-meditation of it adds to the angst.

Time to go, oh dear.

Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment