Thursday 30 December 2010

Normality

Although I did a couple of hours work  on Tuesday and Wednesday, today was my first full day since the festivities. I had forgotten how tired I get and how much it makes me ache. I missed being at home with MT - even though she can be a bit bossy, something to do with her being dominant I think.

I like Roman history, particularly anything to do with slaves and gladiators. Following a recent TV series of Spartacus where the phrase 'I must earn coin ' was used, MT now refers to this sometimes when I leave for work , 'go and earn coin slave' it always makes me smile.

When I am working I have a lot of direct contact with the people I work for. I often smile inside and wonder what they would say/think if the knew how I lived. As many of them are very elderly I expect the truth would probably shock them, especially as my outward personality is just about as opposite to submissive as one can get, that makes it even funnier really.

There are a couple of them however, who I suspect may have some skeletons in their closets in relation to power exchange relationships, one couple in particular seem to function with a very clear D/s style and they are in their nineties.

I missed being at home with MT. OK, I do not miss the pain stuff, but it is part of us, and being bossed around can really hack me off some days, but when it is not there I do actually miss it. I must be really fucked up.

Sitting at the computer, chilling out as I type and sipping coffee (had red wine with dinner) I feel quite relaxed and at peace with the world.

That is, as relaxed as far as I can ever be with MT,  it is only 7-15 pm and MT hasn't had her pet to play with today. Will the boy escape her wicked ways ? Guess I will find out soon. It's 'fun' being me.

No comments:

Post a Comment