Tuesday 28 December 2010

Choking Owner

Last night I nearly caused MT to choke - not deliberately of course. Really.  We were watching 'The Deer Hunter' which is one of my favourite films which shockingly MT had never seen. A scene near the beginning was on with a woman wearing a frilly lacy white wedding dress and veil. I said "If we get married you could wear a dress like that at our wedding".





She was drinking a cointreau at the time and instantly coughed, spluttered, choked then started laughing while gasping frantically for breath. I am still not sure if the choking was caused by the thought of marrying me or the thought of wearing the white dress and veil.

She then said that if she was to marry me she would probably make me crawl down the aisle on hot coals. I expressed concern at this as she says my knees have dry skin anyway, but she replied it might be a good thing as the new skin once it had grown might be better than the original skin. See what I have to endure?

And they say romance is dead.

3 comments:

  1. Loo-roll dolly is really not my look love. But on the bright side I liked The Deer Hunter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the idea made one small slave laugh then choke on the coughing, so you're two for two so far...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd take crawling on hot coals over wearing a frouffy dress, too.

    ReplyDelete