Monday 27 December 2010

Privileges and Rights

As a slave, I have no rights. I still find it hard some days, some days it's easier than others, and today is one of the easy ones. I am allowed privileges when MT decides I can have them. This morning, after being fitted with my plug, I was given the privilege of giving MT sexual services, which is always an absolute pleasure. Sex is very important to her and I have to ensure I meet her various needs, which hopefully I do on most occasions.

MT does like to enjoy using girls, something I knew before I became her property. I still get a bit of a pang sometimes when she takes pleasure with a girl, I suppose, apart from the fact I love her and want her to myself, there is also the element of ego ie wanting to be everything your partner wants/needs you to be. Obviously, being a man I can not meet her need for a female.

I suppose I had taken it for granted that I would always be the only male in her life though, perhaps I thought it was my right to be the only one. Very recently, MT reminded me that this was a privilege and not a right. I didn't react very well to this. I have been very firmly reminded I have no rights and also have inadvertently perhaps brought about my own downfall. MT has informed me that she will probably be taking another male slave at some time in the future. This has struck me quite hard, however, after a lot of reflection I have to accept it, therefore I have.

Being a slave is not about what 'you' want, it's about what your Owner wants, sometimes there may not be any difference between the two wants, other times they may be a world apart.

1 comment:

  1. "I have to accept it, therefore I have."

    N, this says it all for me.

    Ms Demeanour

    ReplyDelete