Friday 23 September 2011

Back

Yay I'm back, Ok I know you lot didn't really miss me but I can pretend ;)

I was not feeling physically well and this in turn led me into not being on top form generally. The combination of many things just seemed to drain me. Although I am feeling better I am still not at peak from, but I am getting there.

MT has been very unwell but, fingers crossed, she is feeling a bit better today so that is good.

My dear Cati has gone, she has been sold and now is the property of someone else. I was sad to see her go, but life can be cruel and unfortunately it was time for Cati to give way to a younger model. Yes, the bitch has been replaced. Her replacement is 3 years younger, has not been ridden much, nor been ridden hard by the looks of her and she is stunningly beautiful and did I mention FAST........ FUCK is she fast.

The new model gives MT even more power now as I would be even more devastated to lose my new bitch.

Due to not being on 'top form' I obviously was not the diligent slave I should have been so I am now trying to re-focus and make up for lost time.

6 comments:

  1. Hi N,

    Well I actually did miss you. But what the fuck... You haven't been in top form but you get a new toy? Do you have some kind of mystic snake oil that you dope your Owner's tea with? I'd like some.

    Cheers and hope you are both on the mend,

    scott
    Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks both of you that was very nice. It's good to be back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUGS you were too missed lol. Master's piece and I have decided that you should be the new head of the slave union. ~nods~ It will distract you. Honest :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no , no slave union, I remember the last time and I have an even better bike to lose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it was rebranded as a slave protection society. Of course now you have a new toy... well frankly we may have to reconsider the position.

    ReplyDelete