Tuesday 6 September 2011

Moody days

Well life has been busy these last few days and I have not been at my best, either physically or in terms of 'mood'. Hence I did not blog. Tiredness, work and the usual stresses and strains of life plus that old slavery thing all take their toll sometimes.

The weather has been really troublesome with work and that has been fucking depressing. MT is not well and there always seems just too much to do. We did all manage a day out together yesterday and that was really nice, nice to spend some time chilling.

The beloved Cati is still for sale, no takers, probably due to time of year and some recent bike press making adverse comments about the model, uninformed inexperienced people who do not know their stuff should be banned from writing....see I told you I was moody :)

Approval for a Cati replacement has been given, but expenditure has not been sorted yet....could be hard times ahead. Cati costs too much to service, so the bitch has to go, I need a cheap girl to ride.I am swaying towards a Japanese bike again, whatever model it ends up being it will be a fast one.

I did ask MT if she would like the replacement to be a  touring bike so she could come out onthe back with me....her response was, well er ,shall we just say....not positive.

PS Have not been a very good slave lately.........am attempting to creep back into good books....slowly and carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment