Thursday 1 September 2011

Well I'll be buggered

Last night MT gave me a really hard arse raping which lasted for nearly two hours. She seemed full of energy and was very vigorous. I lost count of how many times she orgasmed and each time she did, she fucked me even harder. I was permitted an orgasm after she had finished using me, so I was very grateful for that.

Surprisingly I am not as sore as I thought I would be. MT asked me today how sore I was and I had to tell her the truth, the look in her eye was kinda scary, so I will not be shocked if she decides to use me again in the very near future Oh Bugger..

3 comments:

  1. Hi N,

    I'm dying to be used. Em's off for five days starting tomorrow. Say a little prayer for me.

    Best,

    scott
    Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will say a prayer for you scott, hope you get it good and hard. All the best N

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my... two hours!? I'm glad MT had a good time! :)

    ReplyDelete