Wednesday 31 August 2011

Caged and in pain

Those of you who follow FL will be aware that MT has recently been on a 'clear out the house rampage'. Number one on the list was my clothes, which have been seriously culled, some were far too big due to the success of my diet (smug face) and others due to my alleged appalling taste (pre MT). Some of the clothes have been sold on Ebay, some to go to the charity shops and some simply to be sent to the rubbish tip.

I was also instructed to clear out my cage, this was a significant order. The cage, which is heavily disguised by a wooden exterior, was utilised by me to store a variety of items, including my fishing equipment. So at the weekend I obediently set about the task. In order to achieve this, I had to enter said cage from the end and pull out large quantities of stored items.

As soon as I put my head inside I started to get 'the cage' feeling and I could feel my pulse and breathing quicken. being confined initially has that impact upon me and then as time passes the quietness, darkness and containment creep over me and bring about a feeling of peace and tranquillity. Ultimately, this leads to a very relaxed and at peace slave, who when released tends to behave himself for a while at least :)

Whilst kneeling and pulling a large box I suddenly felt a massive pain just below my rib cage. I could not move easily because of the pain and had to carefully try to shuffle backwards to get out, which I achieved after quite a few agonising minutes. When out though I could not stand upright due to the pain, when I clutched the area in question I was shocked to discover a massive bulge as hard as a rock.....unfortunately this bulge was not my cock. I am still unsure if it was a massive muscle spasm or the old hernia back with a passion but it was fucking painful.

I manged to hobble stooped over to the front door and shout MT for assistance. I explained to her what the problem was and asked her to press hard on the area I was pressing on, which she did. After quite a few minutes I managed to straighten up and the swelling disappeared as if it had never existed, the aftermath of the pain was unfortunately evidence enough. So I was put on rest for the remainder of the day.

So MT  managed to bring about pain on me, albeit by chance ....she is a twooo Owner.

More significantly, the cage is now ready for use again, and all I have to do is sit back and wonder when I will be put in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment