Saturday 24 December 2011

Christmas Eve

The last couple of days have been a bit hectic. Work, Xmas preparations, MT not being well, me being unwell has made for an 'interesting' time.    

My mood has been a bit down again, I think it's the increase indose, double the dose was bound to have some side effects. Hopefully it will improve as I get more accustomed to them, the first couple of weeks when I started them was difficult to say the least. 

At least I was allowed to pleasure MT this morning which was really nice.  I have yet to wrap MT's presents, so that has to be done today, I hope she likes what I have got her.

The Xmas decorations at home are looking really nice, MT knows how to make the house look shiny. We celebrated Yule and MT cooked a really nice meal and there was cake and I was given a huge bar of chocolate and allowed to eat it.

I wish evryone a very happy Xmas and New Year, may all your dreams come true.

Best wishes N

1 comment: