Tuesday 6 December 2011

On the road.

OMG today was cold, work was freezing especially as I have to get special permission to wear underwear, it was rather chilly on the willy.

I have been feeling a little brighter over the last few days. MT and I had a long 'chat' which has helped a lot. Since our chat and my improvement MT has been able to be a bit bossier with me which has made me feel a bit more like being 'where I belong'.

MT had eased off a bit, but we both agreed this was a bit counter productive I think the pills have kicked in a bit and the dpressed feeling seems to be lifting a little.

Additionally, I have been undergoing some physical use of the 'pain' variety by MT. Whilst I actively dislike pain, it does seem to have a calming effect on me. This is rather unfortunate I feel,  as MT needs no encouragement to cause me pain.Now it will almost be like a prescription.

I have brought nearly all of MT's Xmas presents, I just hace a few odd little bits to get.

2 comments:

  1. I had to chuckle at your first paragraph as I requested permission for winter panties last night!

    Glad the multiple therapies are helping. Best wishes this holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mindset, underwear is a privilege in this house. Yep I am feeling better. Best wishes to you as well for the festive season.

    ReplyDelete