Sunday 4 December 2011

Progress

With the help of MT (of course) I am making a very conscious effort to try to get myself back to normal. MT has taken me out for a couple of relaxing walks in the forest, where it is very peaceful. We have also spent a bit more time relaxing together, which has been very nice.

We both think my depression has got worse since taking the anti anxiety medication, although my anxiety has improved. I am back to the doctors in 10 days time, so hopefully there may be an adjustment in the medication that might improve the depression aspect. It is positive though that I am not so stressed out......and better for everyone around me ;)

Whilst pleasuring MT this morning she gave me a choice, either go and get the strap on out or go to sleep. Now this presented me with a huge dilemma. On the one hand, I have not been used that way for a while and I know how much MT enjoys it. Because of this I wanted to please her, especially as things have been tense lately due to my anxiety. On the other hand, I knew it was going to be painful and that I would get thoroughly used and thus very sore.

Wishing to be a good slave I had no 'real' choice other than to go and get the strap-on out. Thus I was re-introduced to the joys of  a sore bottom, much to MT's delight.

It was good to be back where I belong and I am glad she used me like that, it was also nice of her to give me the option.

No comments:

Post a Comment