Monday 5 December 2011

Love me Tender

The extra day off a week is helping with my tiredness and of course it means there is extra time for MT and I to be together. This in turn leads to more time for MT to amuse herself.

After a nice trip to Bury St Edmunds with a nice long coffe break (it was bloody cold today) it was back to the warmth of home.

After a late lunch I was ordered into the bedroom, told to strip and then made to lay face down on the bed. The 'threatened' gentle but long caning session became a reality. It was gentle compared to MT's usual offerings, but after such a long break it was bloody painful. All the wriggling around and twisting failed to put her off her aim.

Then came the immortal words ' spread your cheeks wide I am going to cane your fuckhole' . If you have been lucky enough to have never experienced this then you will not fully appreciate a) how painful it is and b) how humiliating it is and c) how it is virtually impossible to stop yourself from clenching your buttocks shut when the blow lands.


(Love from MT - it looks disappointingly light here, but t was lovely and red really)


So, I am sat here, rather uncomfortably, with a sore fuckhole from yesterday's strap-on, sore and bruised cheeks from caning and a bruised anus from caning. I might just stand up for a while after I have published this.

No comments:

Post a Comment