Thursday 1 December 2011

My Vital statistics

Since starting this blog (Xmas 2010) I have had 45,402 page views.

The biggest readership is USA, followed by UK, Canada,Australia, Germany and Netherlands.



Other countries include :   


Sweden, Denmark, Brazil, New Zealand, Japan, SaudiArabia,
Israel, Maldovia, India to name but a few.






I find it really surprising and nice to have such a diversity of people reading my blog..........have you all got nothing else better ro do ; I know you do because I read the blogs and other posts of quite a few of you. I know what you get up to, you lucky devils :)

I had an excellent nights sleep last night and am feeling marginally brighter today, which is nice. MT and I went for a nice walk in the forest and had a cuppa in the cafe.

Not doing much tonight, but I must confess I will be watching 'Glee' on TV. Yep there is no end to the self degradation that I will go to, this confession (I watch Glee) is compounded by the fact I also admit to watching 'Gossip Girl' and 'Terra Nova'. although I think the latter shows I have alittle bit of masculinity left inside me.

So now I have humiliated myself with my TV confessions I shall go and hang my head in shame and stand in a corner in a darkened room.

MT has insisted it is publicly declared that she is not a fan of Glee or Terra Nova, but does like Gossip Girl.

Thank to all for reading my blog, wherever you are in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment