Thursday 29 December 2011

Post Xmas

Have not been too well, hence the lack of posting. Starting to feel better, have had to stop one of my meds as I think it was responsible for the massive stomach problems I have been experiencing.

MT is feeling a bit better, she even caused me a lot of physical pain yesterday.......that was nice...NOT.

I was allowed a quick bike ride yesterday which was excellent, but it had to be a short ride as I am still under par. No more work until Tuesday , so I am looking forward to the break and a good rest. I hope to do nothing more than the usual things, serving MT and giving her sexual pleasure of course.

We have MT's best friend staying with us for a few days so that is nice.

I am looking forward (sort of) to getting back to full physical use and some humiliation, I feel I need to get back to where I belong as quickly as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment