Monday 19 December 2011

Peacock boy

Many of you will be aware from FL, that yesterday was, shall we say..........more than a little embarrassing. In between other thing MT quickly ordered me into the bedroom, told me to strip and get on my knees.

The Njoy was then inserted and then I could feel her fiddling with the handle. After a couple of minutes I heard the sound of the camera and was ordered to raise/ lower my arse for the photos.

Not long afterwards, MT told me to look at her latest photo on FL..........and of course it was my arse. Attached to the handle of the Njoy was a camp sparkly peacock feather Xmas decoration (which I had mocked) from the Xmas tree.


He left the photo off so I thoughtfully popped it up. No need to thank me - MT

Within a short while, my FL fed was smothered with comments regarding the sparkly peacock feather design dangling from between my cheeks.

I shall never mock MT again about her choice of Xmas decorations. They are all very stylish and she does a wonderful job of decorating her home.

5 comments:

  1. FL? Oooh, what's your username? Gotta check out the peacock feathers ha ha!

    DYx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi DY - His username is Tiaras_boy but the photo is on my account Mistress_Tiara. Please be sure to press 'love it' and comment, as everyone else is. He is naturally 'thrilled'. Bwahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know MT, we love you so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's because you are both awesomely brilliant with superb taste :D

    ReplyDelete