Wednesday 7 December 2011

A Good Day

An early finish from work today and I am going to be allowed to watch live football on TV tonight.....the world is looking brighter.

Tonight's slave dinner is self cooked chicken stew, alas there will be no dumplings as the slave has put on a few pounds. Due to my moods, MT has not wanted me to worry about dieting, but I feel well enough to diet. I want to get rid of at least 7 pounds before Xmas, then I can put it back on again over the Xmas period and be the same weight as I am now.

The alternative ie of being another 7 pounds heavier than I am now after Xmas, is just too daunting as I know I will at some stage be ordered to remove the excess chub.So for now it's back onto low carbs, no bread, potatoes, rice or pasta to name just some of my core food items.It has been three days now and almost 3 pounds has been lost, so it is off to a good start.

On the negative side, MT has suddenly rekindled a pastime that  I really do not like, cock slapping, next will come the cock caning.......it's just not nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment