Sunday 11 December 2011

Sex, Xmas and Decorations

Last night I was permitted to pleasure MT in bed, I still get amazed at how much I really enjoy this, especially as I have been doing if for over 5 years now. I find it sexy and submissive. I was not permitted an orgasm, but I did not mind, it was just really hot making her come over and over again.

Today has been a gentle one, a walk in the forest, a little bit of tidying our garden and the rest sitting around. I was allowed to watch some TT race footage which was nice. There was also the dreaded trip up into our loft to get the Xmas decorations down.

MT is currently in the process of decorating the tree. She makes and excellent job of it as well, the tree always looks amazing. It is the same tree we have had for 4 years, that MT bought when we moved in together. Getting it in and out of the house is tricky. I have never had an xmas tree wth roots before but MT is quite insistent that this is essential. It is not very high but quite wide at the base and when I pick it up I get spiked.

Somehow pain seems to follow me around. It makes a change for the pain not to have been caused by MT.

MT's 'understated' tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment