Friday 2 December 2011

I am a toyboy

At the ripe old age of 55 years, life tends to not bring you too many 'new' experiences, but today I had a new one.

Whilst working for an exceptionally lovely couple, he is 95, she is 92, I was being my usual mischievous self. We often have a lot of banter as I work and she definitely wears the trousers in the house. I have had suspicions over my two years of working for them that there is a D/s dynamic at work, which I suspect, at one time was a physical one.

Having just made a cheeky remark, I passed the lady, who was seated in the hallway. As I walked past she gave me a sharp slap across my backside. To say I was shocked was an understatement. I turned around quite quickly and she had a huge smile on her face as did her husband.

She then said ' you're lucky not to get the cane' I replied ' Oh, now you really are teasing me'. She smiled even more and then said ' Ah, at last I have learnt what you like '.

Then we all just carried on as though nothing had happened.

I came home and told MT and she thought it was really funny.

So at 55 years old I had my backside slapped by a 92 year old lady, now that is a first for me.

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes its the older ones you need to watch out for! Glad it put a smile on your face! :)

    ~OH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old age and treachery will win out over youth and vigor every time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I like about being old ;)

    ReplyDelete