Thursday 8 December 2011

Good day

It is 8-05 pm and I have yet to provide MT with sexual service today...........this is so rare.

We did, however, spend a nice day together, even though it involved getting some Xmas supermarket shopping. The supermarket shop is one of my least favourite activities.

I seem to suffer supermarket rage, especially when I queue up at a checkout for ages, then once I have committed my shopping to the conveyor belt they open another till..........Grrrrrrrrrrrr..... and then people get served who haven't waited at all. And I am still waiting even after the newly opened till has served 5 or 6 customers. See how well the anti anxiety pills are working ? Good job MT was there :)

I am also being allowed to watch the Isle of Man TT documentary on pay per view TV later tonight, that is a big treat.

It is our 5 th anniversary of our O/p relationship next week. I will post some details of previous 'celebrations' in a few days time. Suffice to say, it is often a painful celebration.

2 comments:

  1. I do all householdshopping and have the same experience. Are we too submissive?

    I don't comment often, but be assured I love your blog.
    Thanks.

    appy

    ReplyDelete