Tuesday 20 December 2011

The First Cut May Not be The deepest

Yesterdays embarrassing photo has received mega views on FL. I have to give MT her due, she does know how to humiliate people. Nicknames such as peacock boy and pixie peacock have been floated around.

It is always interesting to note that it is mainly the female slaves that enjoy my humiliation the most. I think there is a heavy portion of sadistic tendencies in some of them.You know who you are.

MT is not very well and has had to get steroids, despite her feeling really crap she did manage to re-carve my anniversary mark and drink a little blood. It seemed to perk her up a bit. I meanwhile, found it excruciatingly painful..........it had just sort of started to heal.

After the cutting and the drinking she then cleaned my cuts with something that stung like acid, I still do not know what she used but it hurt like hell.So much so that I actually screamed.

3 comments:

  1. If we are going the pixie peacock route, why not all the way and be "pixie peacock kitty"?
    We can call you ppk for short.

    p.s. I have a lovely enameled dragonfly ornament that I could send next year. It's quite heavy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you littlemonkey, MT loves dragonfly broaches actually. She would probably stick it onto me with the pin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *blinks innocently and whistles*

    ReplyDelete