Tuesday 5 April 2011

At least work is over for the day. MT made me a nice coffee and with that drunk it will soon be time to get on with some other things. First task is to get the slave clean for it's owner, then cook dinner, then wash up and then make a good plea to watch the football on telly. I have been pretty spoilt on the sport front lately so the football request could get a red card.

I am very lucky really because MT is very good to me about me watching sport and my favourite TV programmes. If I start to see them as any sort of right I know they will disappear.

Last night was my current favourite, Spartacus, Gods of the Arena. I am not really prone to having fantasies per se but have to admit the whole gladiator and slave thing really does it for me. If I could choose an era to live in for fantasy purposes it would have been then. No doubt I would still have belonged to MT, just imagine how harsh that life would have been with MT living in an era where there were literally no constraints.

Before becoming property, my fantasy would have been that I would have been a rich Roman with a multitude of sexy slave girls to use and abuse. How things have changed, now the fantasy is to have been MT's slave led around publicly in chains and be actively seen as hers at all times.

Knowing my luck I would have probably ended up being one of those slaves who had to warm the toilet seats for rich men.

1 comment:

  1. Or you could have been the guy to clean the vomitorium...just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete