Wednesday 20 April 2011

A night with another woman

Tonight MT has given me permission to go and sleep with another woman.

Yes it is totally true, tonight I shall be with another woman. She is mature, very mature, in fact very very mature. In fact, she is 87 years old.

Unfortunately we shall not be 'playing' as she has just come out from hospital after an operation.

OK, being sensible for a change, one of my little old ladies has been let down at the last minute by a carer (for a legitimate reason though) and has no-one to stay overnight in the house with her. So being the soft touch that I am I asked MT if I could offer to stay with her for the night until she can get a replacement carer. MT being as equally soft said yes.

Although I volunteered to go I really do not want to. MT and I have not spent a night apart since we moved in together and I hate the thought of being away from her, even though in distance we will only be separated by about three quarters of a mile. It just seems and feels so wrong, I am really not looking forward to it.

It sounds particularly silly to feel this way especially at my age, I must be getting really soft in my old age. I am missing her already and I haven't even gone yet. I know I will not be able to sleep properly, it feels so wrong.

It is times like this that make me realise just how much I love and need her.

No comments:

Post a Comment