Sunday 3 April 2011

I am feeling a lot better today. Finally got the right medication from Dr on Friday, steroids and correct antibiotics. The doctor was quite stroppy at first, so I had to use a bit of the old dominant stuff, he was fine then, nice to be able to use it sometimes.

Cati and I had a great ride on Saturday, the bitch just gets better and better.Have to get her serviced soon, a slaves work is never done.

As I said in previous blogs lately, I have not been a good slave recently and I am trying harder to get back on the right track. MT and I have had several chats which have been very constructive. We have both aired some long held issues and MT has been really patient with me, but the time has come for me to step up and deliver more consistently. Without realising it I had become too self indulgent and not focussed on my need to always put her first. In my defence, I suppose because I have been very active doing a lot while she has been unwell I became too distracted by how busy I was and let the most important things drop.

There will be some changes I am sure, once MT has considered everything and decided how she wishes to proceed. Meanwhile, I am trying to focus directly on just being well behaved and being attentive. I find it so much easier when I am feeling Ok, not stressed or tired, so maybe that is where the key lies.

Already I am feeling more slavey again, it makes me feel safe and secure.

Tomorrow I am taking MT to hospital, hopefully new medication we have high hopes for will be forthcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment