Friday 22 April 2011

A 'PET'?

It was fantastic being back in bed with MT last night, a very good reminder of what a privilege it is to be her slave. Probably due to my recent behaviour, MT said today that she was considering downgrading my status to 'pet' instead of slave. Now I do not know how serious MT was about this but I can never really tell what might or might not happen.

My initial off the top of my head thought was 'Oh that's nice, sort of sweet, being her pet. Lots of patting, being looked after and given treats etc'. I mentioned this to MT and her response was of course somewhat different. Being her pet would be a very big step down (perhaps the clue I did not pick up on 'downgraded to pet' should not have been missed). I was left realising that being moved to pet may not be a good idea. Don't pets also get sent to the vetinary for all types of horrible things? I think so, and there are certain things that would be very unappealing.

I am hoping it was just a joke, but of course it might not be. Perhaps it might be a good idea to focus a bit more on being a good slave. Just a thought ;)

4 comments:

  1. They do have those double pet dish stands available, for taller pets. So you don't have to bend so far to lap up your food.

    http://www.inthecompanyofdogs.com/itemdy00.asp?T1=D84080%20ANW%20S&utm_source=nextag&utm_medium=comparison&utm_campaign=datafeed&srccode=NXCDC3

    Honk, honk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh go on we know you have lusted after one of those cute little dog masks for years... and the tail that went with it. It will be like quoits, but with costumes :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi N,

    I'm curious as to what motivates her interest in downgrading your status. I suppose you've earned it?

    Best,

    scott
    Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks littlemonkey, nice bowls.

    @ Mp it's just not gonna happen.

    @scott not too sure, maybe it was just a way of giving me a sharp reminder.

    ReplyDelete