Sunday 10 April 2011

Sunny day slave

Today has been a very nice one. The weather was really good, sunny and warm, well warm for April in the UK. We got up early and drove to the coast. It was nice to be out and about, it is nice to mix with society some of the time.

The only real downsides were that I had a massive cluster headache attack whilst we were in a cafe and MT got very tired as the day progressed. It was not a day to watch the diets, there was eating of dohnuts and chips (I had fish as well) plus of course there was the almost obligatory ice creams. MT also brought me some brandy snaps and hard toffee which was a real treat, so I have been a very spoilt brat today.

The soreness from the njoy is continuing to be more than a little pesky, driving and walking around were shall we say 'uncomfortable' to say the least. I just hope it heals soon as I have a busy week at work.

Last night I earned some plus points by giving MT's feet some attention, it is beyond me, but she really likes me to exfoliate them ! each to their own, we all have our little kinks :). Doing some personal service things often makes MT happy and that makes me happy

No comments:

Post a Comment