Thursday 21 April 2011

Back where I belong

I did not enjoy last night one little bit. Being parted from MT felt so wrong and unnatural. It did , however, reinforce how much I love her and need to be with her.

Dear little old lady decided to sleep on the recliner in the sitting room with the TV on, with the sound pretty much on maximum. Guess what time she turned the telly off ? yep you guessed it, she didn't turn it off all night.

I meanwhile attempted to shut my ears in the bedroom down the hallway, but as I needed to be able to hear if she needed me or fell etc I had to leave the door open. So I listened to programme after programme all through the night. There were some intervals I do not remember so I must have dropped off to sleep a little. I thought MT knew how to torture a slave, but little old lady might take some beating.

Anyhow, the night fortunately did eventually end and morning was gratefully received. Having made tea and breakfast I then commenced on my gardening duties at little old ladies house and eventually left there eleven hours after I had arrived.

Then off to the next job after a short visit to my darling Owner who I was so happy to see.

In a way it has been beneficial for me, it has reminded me how much I love and miss her when we are apart. But I do not want to repeat the experience, I know where I belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment