Saturday 30 April 2011

Returning to normal service

It was a hard day at work today especially with a sore butt. Apparently, there will be another 'fitting' tonight, I just can't wait ! The term 'fitting' is not really appropriate/suitable, the thing does not 'fit' it is far too big to fit such a small aperture. Only a sadistic Owner could see it as 'fitting'.....Oh yes it all makes sense now.

Tomorrow is a day off, hooray,  the only problem is that it means I will be available to MT all day and that could spell trouble. The threat of the strap-on seems more likely to become a reality.I can tell by her mood and the way she looks at me that it is only a matter of time.

It is quite funny really, here I am at the age of 55 , still relatively muscular, weighing in at 13.5 stone and I am scared of my darling Owner who looks so sweet and feminine. The saying ' you should never judge a book by it's cover' springs to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment