Monday 2 May 2011

A cut above the rest

Last night MT decided to have a little drink. Tea, coffee, alcohol or water etc would have been easy and of course painless.

I was sent to the bedroom and ordered to strip (not much change there then). As soon as I was told to lay face down on the bed I just knew it was bad news. When I heard the drawers where the needles and swabs are kept being rummaged through I knew it was going to be a painful time.

It has been a long time since MT has cut me so the fear of pain factor was running quite high. After a short pondering discussion of where to cut me MT decided the back of my calf would do.I was ordered to bite the pillow and at one stage I thought I might bite through it.

I had forgotten how much this type of pain hurts, sometimes I can hear as well as feel my flesh being cut. When I felt her start to squeeze the calf I just knew she was going to feed on me. The feeding hurts as much if not more than the actual cutting and last night it hurt like hell. I did my usual things, yelled, pleaded, begged and felt the tears form in my eyes but of course it only stopped when MT decided to. It stopped for a few minutes and then it started again. The second feed and any subsequent ones are often more painful than the first.

When MT had finished her second feed she gave me a needle piercing in my backside as pain relief. The rush from this usually gets my endorphins flowing and gives some relief, see she really is a considerate sadist.

I had 'almost' forgotten what real pain feels like. Whilst I hated the pain, being able to serve MT like this is such a privilege and seeing her happy makes me happy. It is good being used again.

No comments:

Post a Comment