Thursday 24 November 2011

DIY, Beef and Sex

Happy Thanksgiving to all who are celebrating it today, hope you are all having fun.

Special thanks to Vixen for the 'hand turkey' sounds kinda dirty doesn't it ? I had a 'hand turkey' haha 

The erection is nearly complete.......the metal shed that is :) It is all done apart from some minor little bits, too damp to apply the floor sealant today so that was pesky.

Went to the DIY store and then did the dreaded supermarket shop....but Irish beef joints were half price so I asked MT if I could stock up a little. Thankfully she said yes and so I brought £40 worth which obviously would have cost £80....bargain. I have cut them into normal size joints and I will get 12 meals from them.It is times like this that I really love the fact I am the only carnivore in the house ;)

I cooked myself chicken and coriander curry with basmati rice tonight, accompanied by natural yoghurt and mago chutney. It would have been even better with a glass of wine but a) I have to get approval for alcohol and b) atm I can't drink because of the meds and I might be on the at Chrismas as well.........damn.

MT has not been feeling too great the last two days because of her meds, so I have escaped any hard use. I shall of course no doubt be providing sexual services to my darling Owner tonight............hopefully I shall be allowed an orgasm soon........hint hint.............yeah all chance of one has probably gone now.

3 comments:

  1. wonders whether there should be a recipe section, N? Chicken and coriander curry sounds divine ...!! Just the dish to have on a cold, wet day

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sadist's magick, I have just been reminded by MT that I still haven't sent someone the chickpea curry recipe.....I shall see what MT thinks about me doing the occasional recipe as a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are quite welcome N.. *giggles*

    ReplyDelete