Tuesday 22 November 2011

Less to worry about as a slave.

I thought it might be fun to do a short list of things I do not have to worry too much about because I am property. and therefore have no final say over. The list is in no particular order -

What hair style to have.
What clothes to buy.
What clothes to wear.
What time to go to bed.
What time to go to sleep.
What time to get up.
What to waste my money on.
What I am going to do.
What I should or should not do.
When I will have sex.
Who I will have sex with.
How I will have sex.
How long sex will last.
Scheduling my time.
Where to go on holiday.
Deciding whether to go on a diet or not.
Deciding whether to have a beard or moustach.
How much I can spend on my bike.
Constantly changing my bike.
What underwear to wear, as I am not allowed any, except for special occasions.


Life is just so much simpler............apart from when I want my own way.

6 comments:

  1. I totally agree ha ha!

    DYx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the underwear... does that include the frilly knickers or do those not count?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mp what frilly knickers ? I haven't a clue what you are talking about...........self denial is just so much my in thing atm. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have very few worries.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Florida Dom..........yes.....apart from MT herself, I never know what she will do next.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gawd.. what a perfect post!! :)
    Happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete