Thursday 17 November 2011

Medicine MT style

The much awaited doctor's appointment arrived today. Cutting a long story short, I am to stop taking the dreadful strong painkillers that make me ill, stay on the anti inflamatory ones, and now have mild anti anxiety tablets (no surprise there then) and some sleeping tablets for short term use because he says a lot of the issue is down to the perpetual lack of sleep owing to the pain in my knee. MT said it was good of the doctor to prescribe knockout rape drugs for her use.......and for only the cost of the prescription. Was this supposed to help with my anxiety ? Let me meditate on that.

This was also exactly what MT was hoping for from the consultation, so I'm not surprised. 

Once back home MT suggested a nice snuggle and relax in bed. Like the proverbial 'lamb to the slaughter' I got into bed, closely followed by wily MT. There was a snuggle, then a command to pleasure her.

Then I was instructed to find and put on the dreaded peach panties. I tried the old ' Oh I am not sure where they are'  routine, but of course it was just going through the delaying tactic motions that I knew would be useless.

So clad in peach panties....sorry no pics hehe, I was told to get across MT's knee and then I was spanked. As I lay over her knee taking my spanking without too much fuss I just knew what would follow. Sure enough, after about ten minutes MT went and fitted the strap on belt and I was ordered onto my side. She would have preferred to have me up on my knees but the poor left knee just will not bend at present without intolerable pain.

My panties were pulled down onto my thighs and I felt the wave of humiliation. So many times in my past have I done this to girls and now I am the one on the receiving end, it really is a fucking liberty. With my panties down and my cheeks parted all I could do was wait for the inevitable painful penetration. MT was gentle but forceful and all I could do was try and relax and take it......just like a 'wife' as she again told me.

There were of course numerous taunts by MT, I shall not bore you with the details (you will have to use your imagination). And of course I yelled and kicked as per normal. I was then teased over onto my stomach still impaled by MT and then given a thorough rough arse raping. After several orgasms (MT's of course) she finally finished with me. I was left bruised and very sore.

After a short rest it was time to go and do the supermarket shop.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my! What a good boy you've been. If MT's happy so should you be.

    Glad you've got your meds sorted out and might soon be feeling better.

    DY x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ty Dy, have just downed the sleeping tab 10 minutes ago, still awake ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well hopefully she's satisfied enough to leave you alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi N,

    I love that MT pegged you on your side. Adapting to the needs of the moment while still forging ahead.

    Meds are sorted out is a good thing.

    Best,

    scott
    Mrs. Kelly's Playhoue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep scott she does have a loving and soft nature, she even patted me on the bottom afterwards. All the best N

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, sweet of her to pat you on your bottom. :)
    She certainly knew what she wanted to do with you!

    Hopeful here my Wife will peg me for first time soon... I've shown Her the strap-on I bought her, it is up to her what/when to use it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. (just want to add your comment about the humiliating anticipation as you lay there, waiting to get penetrated... is amazing to me. I think my panties are getting a little wet ;) )

    ReplyDelete