Friday 18 November 2011

Sleepy slave

Well the sleeping tablet worked. I was very tired anyway, but 30 minutes after I had taken it I went to bed and do not remember anything else. MT hasn't confessed to doing anything to me when I was out for the count, so I guess I was let off the hook. I think she was just glad to see me fast asleep and also it was good for her as I know I keep her awake sometimes.

Getting up for work was not so easy though, but I am only using the pills in the short term to try and get fit and back into the rythmn of sleep.

It is nice to be used by MT again. At lunch time though I got a quick spanking with the paddle as I popped into bed for a quick snuggle with MT and still had my socks on. My plea for leniency as I only had a short time to snuggle was unfortunately not sufficient reason (apparently) and buttocks were paddled. Fortunately, I had to get up soon afterwards otherwise I am sure 'other' nasty things might have happened.

I am still recovering from yesterdays activities.Sore would be an understatement, as would uncomfortable.

When MT strikes she strikes with passion, enthusiasm and vigour and she has the stamina of a team of adolescence boys.( this is of course a simile as I have no personal experience of  adolescent boys).I state this as I know what some particular readers are like ;) and just want to waylay any pervy comments on that score.

3 comments:

  1. Despite your sore and used bottom would you really want a passionless MT? lol

    Glad you're sleeping better....more energy for play me thinks ha ha!

    DY x

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, she does love you! But I think she might keep one or two pills back for that particular fantasy of hers :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, like Her style.
    Hope you're doing good! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete