Tuesday 8 November 2011

Torture

I am being mercilessly tortured by MT and have been for three days in a row now.

MT is relentlessly and without mercy, constantly playing her latest CD..........'Ceremonials' by Florence and the Machine and in particular, the track 'What the water Gave Me'. WTF?

It is pure hell, I just wish I had a safe word.

In revenge I keep referring to the artist as 'Florence and the Mechanics'.

I complained of brainwashing, but she invokes Ownerly privilege and also replied that 'it is revenge for my constant chatter about motorbikes and me watching TV programmes that drive her crazy.'

I knew there would be a downside to the reduced working hours...........more torture time available for MT to amuse herself with.

3 comments:

  1. LMAO. I LOVE Florence and the Machine and the new album is pure class! I'm liking MT more and more!

    Good luck and live through the pain! ;-P

    DY x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a cultural void. But I do think 'Flo & the Mechanics' is funny, & admit I genuinely thought this was one of your 'you kids and your modern music' episodes, so well played.

    (But for that you're going to get 'Seven Devils' on repeat in bed tonight.

    ReplyDelete