Sunday 13 November 2011

Catch up

Firstly, my apologies for yesterday's pic, I hope you had all eaten before viewing. I just logged on & found it much to my surprise. MT informs me she  decided to do this as 'she didn't see why my loyal readership should waste their effort just because I was being a huffy little bitch and not posted on my blog for a few days'.

Second apology for lack of blog posts lately, I am just such a bad boy ;) I have been too tired, too stressed and in too much pain. And ok, too stroppy.

Boring bits : MT has decided enough is enough and has made an appointment for me to see the Doctor next Thursday, she will accompany me. Just to make sure everything is covered ie pain from my knee, my volatile moodiness recently, and my continuous tiredness.

After pleas from others as well as myself MT has graciously stopped playing 'Florence and the Mechanics' quite so constantly. Thank fuck. Who gives a fuck what the water gave you?

Last Night : bedtime, told to lay on tummy, Njoy unceremoniously inserted by MT, told to roll over and bring off owner. Job done, MT went to sleep first, thus I could not ask if I could remove plug, therefore went to sleep with plug firmly fitted as I did not want to risk MT's wrath by removing it without permission. Groan.

Today : Laid a base for a new metal shed, which MT insisted we purchase as I have taken over the lean to with my tools. I was then allowed a nice ride out on the bike which was shorter than I wanted because knee was painful and it was a wee bit chilly......and the roads were damp/wet so had to go slower than I like to...damn.

MT took me to bedroom this afternoon, the dreaded plug was fitted again and is still in, nice and uncomfortable as I am sitting down writing this......yes thanks for the sympathy, I can just hear it all...NOT..

I was instructed to pleasure MT to orgasm, then told to lay on my back while she used her dildo to bring herself off some more while she slapped me. Or as she put it 'lie there on your stuffed little arse while I wank myself on my dildo, bitch'. And they say romance is dead.

Then it was time for dinner, I was permitted a glass of wine and MT made me her scrummy pancakes :)

Tomorrow, now here's the thing. I have offered to take MT to one of her favourite places, Blakeney Point in Norfolk. BUT.......... MT has said  that as much as she wants to go to Blakeney, she also thinks it might be beneficial for me if we stay home all day and she 'tortures' me to remind me of my place and to make my rear very stretched and sore, there has been threats of the dreaded scalding.

Strangely enough, I have been trying to steer her towards the trip to Blakeney Point, fuck knows why :)

1 comment:

  1. The pic of you was just lovely......a most spankable behind. Hell, it was enough for me to want to switch for a short period lol.

    Hope all goes well with the Doc.

    Nice to see you back.

    DY x

    ReplyDelete