Sunday 20 November 2011

Sex slave, shed builder.

So far so good with the medication, sleeping pills are working although I have woken early in the morning but I can live with that. The anti anxiety pills ( I think it's them rather than the sleeping pills) are making me feel a little light headed and spaced... the spaced bit is good :) I am finding it quite hard to focus on stuff though, so I might talk even more crap than usual :).

Last night I performed my pleasuring of MT duty before quickly dropping off to sleep. This morning on waking, I performed more pleasuring duties, I am so spoilt.

Then I started putting our new metal shed together, with the help of MT, who mainly provided intellectual input. Her help was invaluable, she is such a smart cookie. She was able to work out how the bloody thing futted together.

Like many self assembly items, the instructions were a fucking joke, along with the illustrations. It would seem impossible to envisage how a small shed, 1m by 2 m could take so much time and effort. After 5 hours the base, walls and roof are completed. All that remains tomorrow is to fit the door frame, construct the door and fit it.. that will probably take another 5 hours Grrrrrrrrr.

Maybe this wasn't the best time to build the shed due to the stress, but we desperately need the storage space.Thank heavens for the pills ;)

This afternoon was, however, nice and relaxing. Guess what? I was allowed to pleasure MT again, she really does keep me busy. I am also lucky as I have my favourite, roast beef for dinner, with mashed potatoe and garden peas and thick gravy... fuck the diet.

Tomorrow we have the day together with only one chore that is imperative, the food shop. I am looking forward to some time with my Owner and I might even get to pleasure her some more.

PS Cut my hands a bit on shed sections, pleasuring MT is now painful, she is such an accomplished sadist.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! I know exactly what you mean about instruction manuals tee hee!

    Glad you and MT are enjoying your time together....you'll be ready for that hearty meal this evening. I wonder what's for dessert.....

    DY x

    ReplyDelete