Monday 21 November 2011

Being a bitch boy

In many ways there are ways in which being a slave is the same or very similar, regardless of the gender of either the slave or Owner.

From a physical perspective, there is one area where I feel perhaps a little more 'vulnerable' being a male slave with a female Owner.
This is a sensitive area for me........in more ways than one and it relates to being used by my Owner with her strap on and here is my reasoning;

  • Her cock is always ready for action, any time, any place, anywhere.
  • There is no need for her to be aroused to fuck me.
  • She can attach virtually any size cock to her belt that she wishes, thus being able to vary the length as well as the girth (unfortunately) and this is a big one for me....usually just too big.
  • Her cock never goes limp, she can orgasm and just carry on like nothing has happened. I know some men can do this but there is usually a limit. MT has no limit.
  • Her cock never gets sore or bruised or damaged to interfere with it's use. She can be as rough as she likes free of personal consequence.
  • Because it is synthetic there is hardly any give in it, thus the only thing that is going to yield is my arse.
  • MT has a huge sexual appetite and is a vigorous lover and can virtually orgasm all day and night. Obviously this has an impact on my arse.
  • When she has finished she often goes to sleep with me still impaled on her cock. This state of affairs then remains until she removes it, if she falls asleep I'm left helplessly mounted.....


On the plus side, there is no spunk to have to deal with, so that is one positive.

3 comments:

  1. Ewwwww, reading this I'm glad I only have to worry about a real cock and the njoy (GULP) ha ha!

    DYx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, no spunk, also means no "natural lube" so if the lube dries up.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This proves women are superior!
    Love idea of you falling asleep, She still impaling you... :)

    ReplyDelete