Wednesday 16 November 2011

Tackling problems.

A busy day at work..........no change there then.

Tomorrow MT is taking me to see the Doctor, feels a little like returning to my childhood.

We are going to see if there is anything they can do to assist with my mood swings and help with my pain in my knee. The pain is keeping me awake at nights and hence causing me to not get much sleep.It is also likely the anti-inflamatories/pain kilers I am on are adding to my problems, side effects include depression, tiredness, malaise etc etc.interestingly, they should not be given to people with asthma as they cause breathing problems.....and of course I have asthma, so perhaps I should not be on them in the first place.

The new work schedule is working from a practical perspective, whether it helps with the overall plan to give me less to do and provide more relaxation time has not had sufficient time to be tested.

Changing the subject completely, I received a spam email today from a company who had a special offer on a giant alumininium butt plugs by MEO.................perhaps my blog has travelled further than I thought.

I hope the Doctor does not want to look at my anus.....it is still recovering from MT's last onslaught.

1 comment:

  1. Keeping you awake sounds terrible. Good thinking MT...get him to a Doc, a wise woman your Domme. If she left it to you,being male, you'd probably leave it til it had turned blue and was hanging off!

    Good luck and I hope they can offer help and advice.

    DY x

    ReplyDelete