Monday 14 November 2011

Bitch and Beach

What can I say.....it has been a busy 24 hrs. As can be seen by MT's input on here, she went on a little photo posting mission. My backside being the target, I think the photos reminded her to use it some more.

Thanks to those who made supportive comments about how spankable it looks, MT does not need that type of encouragement ;)

Bedtime was, shall we say, interesting. While pleasuring MT she suddenly decided to cane my anus. There was no warning about this dreaded activity, the thought obviously just occurred to her, probably because I admitted I was sore from the plug, and next thing I knew I was holding my cheeks apart while she delivered many hard strokes with the thin, stingy cane on 'her fuckhole'. I tried to stay in position but was 'dancing around' on the bed. MT said not to worry, any strokes that missed her desired target would not be counted. Apparently she has decided I am in need of anal discipline at present.

Then, not for the first time, MT made reference to 'treating me as her wife'. At great length, and in some fine detail she spent a long time explaining to me how I would be used if I was given the privilege of being allowed to be her 'wife'. Those who read this blog will no doubt of gathered that I am not, shall we say, a particularly stereotypical slave (although I am not totally sure what a 'stereotypical slave' would actually be in real life).

So being told about possible 'wife status', is shall we say, more than just a tad humiliating. Whilst this was occurring I was providing stimulus to MT's rather aroused clit, it was kinda scary just how wet this talk was making her. After some time, I was told 'get on your back bitch', so onto my back I went and MT used her 'wife' until she was satisfied.

She then rolled off, turned over and went to sleep......I am led to believe, as a wife, I should get used to this behaviour, ie being used and left wanting. I am sure some who read this blog may have some sympathy for my predicament.

This morning I was unceremoniously woken by the immortal words 'get on your front bitch', still half asleep I rolled over onto my tummy. I knew what the next instruction was  going to be, 'spread your thighs and stick your bottom up'. At least I was given lube before being given a very vigorous fucking with the hard long red dildo. It really is solid and and not only bruises but also causes friction burns. I got up with a very sore and very used bottom. How 'wifely'.

Then, we had a lovely trip to Blakeney.  It was great to have some nice relaxing time together as we have had a very stressful time lately. Time together to relax, unwind, and take in the scenery was very much appreciated and made a welcome change. We had some nice food, walked a long way, and MT took a few photos with her new camera.

Perhaps one day, as a lowly slave, I can aspire to this as my luxury yacht. Even slaves can dream.....

Blakeney is one of MT's favourite places. This will no doubt mystify my Antipodean readers in particular, who may not recognise this as the coast. And indeed it was extremely cold. But us Brits are made of stern stuff.
Tempting waters...

Glorious sands....
This is typical Blakeney 'beach' attire;
Fuck, I'm sexy in my beachwear
Hopefully the long walk in the Blakeney cold will have tired MT out a little and she will be fast asleep as soon as her pretty head hits the pillow........Hmmmmmm not gonna put too much money on that one.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not putting any money on it either! lol

    The fresh air and brisk walk will have reinvigorated her lust for life and you, wifey!

    'Bitch get that bottom in the air!'

    I look forward to the next post....can't wait to see who's right ;-)

    DYx

    ReplyDelete
  2. But, but, its all grey, swampy and bleak looking... and there is no sun. Surely you jest :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is beautiful but you look more coverd up than I was led to believe. maybe I missed previous pics.

    and your hard usage makes me very wet. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete