Friday 4 November 2011

Quiet time

It has been a fairly quiet time here over the last few days. MT hurt her back while sitting down having a coffee, well those cups can be quite heavy. Joking aside, her back went into spasm whilst she was in a cafe and I had to go and pick her up.

Meanwhile, I have been busy doing all the usual things like work, housework, shopping and some cooking. I have also continued my reading frenzy, now on my third book which is ' The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' by Stieg Larsson. So far I am enjoying it, it was a slow start but is building up nicely.

Reading is a great way for me to relax.

The weather was crap today, loads of rain, so I got quite wet which was not much fun. Next up is book reading followed by a film on tv, life can be so taxing sometimes.

3 comments:

  1. My existence is dull just now, work committments not back trouble.

    I like to think of these 'quiet periods' as the calm before the storm ;-)

    Hope all returns to normal soon, and in the meantime enjoy the books!

    DY x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty Dy, work is a drag, i used to enjoy it when I was a Firefighter, but that was a long time ago...sigh. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, you'll get in trouble for that!
    Keep up your work...hopefully in a dainty outfit!! :)

    ReplyDelete