Monday 31 October 2011

MT mean on Halloween

Both us us are still feeling unwell today, but MT seems a bit better than I am. So when she said this afternoon that she was going for a little lay down in the bedroom I very eagerly joined her.

It was really nice to have a lie down, albeit I sometimes feel better when I am vertical with this stupid virus. After a very short while I started to touch MT and ended up giving her an orgasm with my fingers. I was then told to turn over onto my stomach. At this point, all sense of 'it will be safe in bed as MT does not feel well went flying out through the window'.

She promptly pulled my shorts down and off, then I could hear her opening the silver box of toys. A few seconds later the thud of the wooden paddle could be heard at precisely the same time a a very painful stinging on my buttocks could be felt. I heard MT make her sort of 'groan' which means she is enjoying inflicting the pain and I knew I was in for a good tanning. It was a firm thrashing and I hate the wooden paddle, it has holes in it and this seems to make it sting more somehow.

One of the worse things about it was that when I howled it hurt my throat and chest, so I couldn't even holler out to relieve the pain a bit like I usually do. I could feel the swelling coming up, particularly on my left buttock which seemed to be getting extra attention. I could also feel the heat building up and this is a bad sign as MT loves to fuck bruised and hot cheeks.

So after she had stopped and I had thanked her, as is the protocol in our house, I was told I was well enough to have my arse used. It's hard saying a word which is opposite to the one your brain is screaming out at you to say. but I managed to utter something vaguely polite.

So for roughly an hour MT gave me a thorough fucking in my bruised, sore rear. There were many references to me being her bum boy and other such derogatory remarks which is pretty much normal.

What was not so normal, was my inability to scream and holler as per usual. The dreaded virus stopped me from being vocal; and all I could manage was pathetic little whimpering and choking which brought out even more piss taking from her. Adding to my humiliation was the fact that she also eventually managed to make me stiff. This is something that never used to occur, but MT, over the years has trained me to get an erection when she fucks me and this completely humiliates me and she just loves to make use of this while coming up my arse. I lost count of how many orgasms she had, but it was quite a few.

So now I have a sore throat, sore chest, sore buttocks and a sore anus........time to get some more painkillers down me I think.

5 comments:

  1. LOL Reading this has absolutely 100% made a Hellish day really quite good!

    Lovely post and nice to see MT treats you as well as Piggly does me ;-)

    Glad you're feeling a touch better, virally speaking of course!

    DY x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know one read MT's account of the incident and vacillated between being aroused and sorry for you. Yeah, sorry to say one thinks the base instinct won out in the end :(
    Get well soon the pair of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @dy glad to have cheered you up:)

    @Mp you are sooooo predictable, a wolf in wolf's clothing is a .......wolf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you added some things she did not. like how grateful you were. and your stiffy. thanks for the delicious read. Happy Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better by now!
    Ooh, a paddling and fucking... love Her humiliating comments to you (sorry!) :)

    ReplyDelete