Tuesday 23 August 2011

The chains that bind

Hopefully we will be going to another day and evening event on Sunday. At the last one I was given a good beating and I am reliably informed I am due another one. Last time, when I was secured to a large frame by chains to my wrists I struggled so hard while being beaten with the sjambok I accidentally snapped the chains.

Of course, it was deemed bad behaviour on my part....I was just struggling and writhing with..... errrr... pain.

So I was ordered to purchase a replacement chain of superior quality. Such a chain was purchased yesterday and I am convinced that it will not break, even if I put all my weight on it and pull for all I am worth.

Purchasing such things often makes me smile. At the pay point I wonder what they would say if they knew what it was for. This chain was for securing objects such as bikes......a case could be made I suppose.


2 comments:

  1. Hi N,

    I felt much the same today while purchasing a quantity of plastic wrap.

    Best,

    scott
    Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi scott,I am just glad people can't read my mind, that would be really humiliating when I have to buy stuff...especially the KY gel. regards N

    ReplyDelete