Sunday 7 August 2011

Spoilt slave

It has been a fairly quiet weekend. The dreaded strap on did not make an appearance so that was good news. I was allowed to pleasure MT which was most enjoyable.

I was permitted a ride out on Cati which was good, allowed to watch motorbike racing and football on TV, such a spoilt slave. No doubt there will be some cost.

Tomorrow MT and I are off to Peterborough,for  a day out together, I shall take her out for lunch and on the way back pick up some of Cati's old parts from the servicing garage.

It was a much needed rest today. My body is still aching from the gym and work, the knee is still playing up but it is improving.

We have a busy time coming up, but it should prove to be a very enjoyable time. Someone special is coming to stay with us next weekend. Then the following Saturday we are off to an event and the Sunday after that another afternoon and evening event. So all in all I shall end up being a very used slave, also probably a very sore slave.

I am being sent to the gym twice a week from now on. So tomorrow before our trip I will be getting up early and going for my workout. MT wants me in good shape, so the muscles are going to have to do some serious work.

No comments:

Post a Comment