Wednesday 24 August 2011

Service and denial

I have been busy with work and providing sexual services to MT these last two days.I have lost count (of course) how many times I have provided sexual service to MT but it never ceases to amaze me the impact it has on me. As soon as she tells me what she wants my breathing gets very deep and intense and I get this really strange feeling deep inside me like an adrenalin rush but somehow slower but more powerful.

The more she becomes aroused the deeper my state becomes and I sort of feel  her sexual arousal myself and I get very turned on. Sometimes I am allowed to penetrate her with her 'dildo', sometimes I am permitted to masturbate, sometimes, quite often, just to focus on pleasing her without any physical stimulus myself.

I struggle very much with orgasm denial, but have been lucky in the past as it has not featured very much in our lives. MT has said that she may start to deny me orgasms soon for quite extended periods, in her words ' you will not be allowed to empty your balls'. This will prove very very difficult for me, I am used to fairly regular orgasms and have a healthy sex drive. I also get really moody and stressed when I need an orgasm, so this might prove a difficult time for me.

There have also been 'other' potential changes mentioned, some of which would be very difficult for me. But, if they are brought into effect I will do my utmost best to please her of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment