Monday 8 August 2011

Kinky?

There is a good thread on FL at the moment asking people how much kink is in their relationship. A lot of course would depend on what a person defines as kink. What seem may see as kink others may see as being normal. In some ways I see most things as normal, no matter how extreme they might actually be.

If a person has lived a life of debauchery then 'kink' might be having straight forward heterosexual sex. From an early age my sex drive was high, probably like most young lads, but I think mine was slightly different. I actively tried to quell my frustration with girls rather than spend most of my time wanking. I embarked on fornication at the age of 13 and was very active with multiple partners.

It did not take long for normal sex to become boring. I saw this drive to do other things as being normal, a natural progression. Of course I had nothing else to measure it against, all I knew was my own drivers and desires. I never gave it a thought that it could be abnormal or kinky.

So using a girl anally, spanking, bondage, domination etc were my natural progressions, I never really thought of them as being kinky. As time passed, I later found out what others perceived as being 'normal' and realised I most definitely did not have 'normal' sex, well not very often anyway..

Unlike a lot of other O/p couples we know, we are fairly active in BDSM terms, we go regularly to events and are active at home, or wherever else we happen to be. But, I do not consider it as us being kinky, it is us being us.

Of course there are times when there is not much happening physically due to a variety of reasons, but to be honest, in real terms it often doesn't last for long. When I think about what others would consider kinky then I guess we are regularly kinky, perhaps more accurately we could be described as being quite decadent.

Our O/p dynamic is ever present and I am always aware of my status, that is pretty kinky really. Having to ask for a treat like TV, cake, spending money, a bike ride etc keeps me actively feeling as property. I never know when I am to be used sexually or provide sexual services, including people other than MT, that is all kind of kinky I suppose. Maybe my life would be better expressed as being 'different' rather than kinky. It just incorporates a multiplicity of facets and a wide range of usage.



No comments:

Post a Comment