Saturday 13 August 2011

Defrocked


I have been raped, pillaged and traumatised today by MT - the cruel cruel woman has no mercy, there really are no limits to the levels to which she will drag me.

The day started off just like many other normal days, you know the usual things, like have your cock and balls put on a choke chain and then get fucked in the arse mercilessly until you beg for mercy.

Then.... the unspeakable happened, I am struggling to recount it, the pain is so new, so raw, so deep, but I know I must be brave. MT ordered me to go through my clothes, try them on and parade myself in front of her, as she determined which items stayed and which items are to go. Can you fucking believe it? What a heinous crime, I may be a lowly slave but this is just too painful.

Treasured garments, steeped in history, full of distant memories were cast maliciously aside. Some are apparently to be sold, some sent to charity shops and others totally discarded to the big scrap heap in the sky. Garment after garment journeyed from hanger to pile, it wasn't even decimation, it was far worse- my wardrobe has been cut in two. I feel so abused.

How low can an Owner stoop? What sadistic drivers exist that fuel such dark and twisted minds? There was humiliation as well, comments questioning my taste (or lack of it), comments deriding colour, cut, style and fit, it was all just too distressing. There are piles of sacred garments in the bedroom that I can not bring myself to gaze upon, it is too tragic a sight.

There has been an announcement that the 'evidence' will be photographed and placed here for all to see. I ask you all to boycott such vile displays in the name of decency, solidarity, slavery and property.

Could this be the start of the apocalypse? Famine, pestilence, fire, floods I can understand......but throwing out my clothes, it really is just too much.There is also to be a review in the near future, yet more victims may fall to the fate of MT's cull. I doubt I shall be able to ever open my wardrobe doors and drawers and ever feel the same again. It is too much...... I need to lie down in a darkened room.

-------

MT here. Please find a sample of some of the interesting exhibits;

Item the first, less than half of the items discarded



Item the second, Don't be afraid, I am reliably informed this is in fact a shirt;


Item the third, a jaunty t-shirt with stripes;



Item the fourth, this jumper apparently cost a fortune. That money could have fed orphans;




Item the fifth, Waistcoat, leather, with edgy sexy chainage. A tiny corner of my psyche sort of fancied him in this, in an old school butch lesbian way.....

Item the sixth, lace up leather trousers. Ra! Ok, I quite like these. if they'd fitted I'd probably have got him dance around to Need You Tonight in them like Michael Hutchence and relived my adolescent fantasies. (I might need a little lie down now too)





Ordinary stuff.

6 comments:

  1. You know, slave solidarity aside for a moment, she did you a favour. Some of those clothes... she did you a favour :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was young Mp, I was lost and unowned.....btw, have you had a shoe clear out imposed yet ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, but then He doesn't let one buy ugly shoes and besides, one gives them an annual cull to keep them at a scant 50 pairs. But thanks for the concern :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have to say it was for your own good. My slightly thuggish little brother has shirts very similar to the first two.

    As for Michael Hutchence... I might not remember where I was or what I was doing for a number of prominent world events, but I can tell you whose apartment I was in, what I was drinking and whose shoulder I cried on when I learned that poor bastard was dead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wish a particular owner that is sitting not far from me had shirts even one half so nice... or at least shirts that did not have holes and frayed collars and cuffs. But noooo, slaves cannot question an owners fashion choices. And it would be suicide to throw anything away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well...cruelty aside...Maybe she was actually doing you a service? You know, one of those "character building" experiences only for image but likely as painful?

    ReplyDelete