Thursday 4 August 2011

It's not a wonky donkey it's a wonky ass.

Yesterdays title fits today very well. I hurt today, the anticipated carving of the right buttock took place this afternoon, just prior to the time I had to take MT out in the car and sit on said buttock. She really is a twoo sadist.

The carving really hurt today and I squealed, whimpered, shouted and sort of sobbed, it was bloody painful. At least I have matching cheeks now. According to MT, my bottom is non geometrically even , in other words it is ' wonky' . The two cheeks are not identical, is this something I should have checked on myself ? For five years I have presented a ' wonky' bottom to MT.....has she only noticed it now ? or is at as the result of my dieting. I hope I have not been a bad slave and not lost weight evenly on my cheeks, that MUST be punishable.

MT has decided it is time for me to re-build my muscles, so she packed me off to the gym today as she wants my muscles to be more defined. So the training has resumed, it was hard work but obviously I had to take it easy as it has been four months since I last worked out. I was quite shocked at how much strength I have lost. I struggled a bit bench pressing reps with 50 kg, it was embarrassing. But, at the end of the session my muscles were quite well pumped and at least showed some signs of resemblance to their previous state.

So low carbing is to continue and the gym is to be regular, hopefully I will get to where MT wants me sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment