Wednesday 10 August 2011

Slapped

I tried to escape by running into the bathroom but unfortunately I was not quick enough. I tried to shut the door but it was forced open and I just stood there. I was told what a stupid little cunt I was and that I was going to be taught a lesson. I was told to stand perfectly still with my hands at my sides and not to move at all. If I moved, I would regret it. I had no doubt that was true.

Suddenly I the left side of my face was rocked by a sharp and powerful hand impacting upon it, I felt my head spin and I could not think, everything was a blur. I then felt this massive stinging to my cheek and I felt the rush of tears cascading down my face. I also felt my legs turn to jelly and I felt like they were going to give way. 'You fucking moved , I told you to stay still, now you will get an extra one'. 

The next blow caught me across the ear as well as the side of my face and there was this rush of pain in my ear and a massive ringing. This combined with the sharp recoil of my face and the stinging and the wobbly legs made me feel as though I was going to throw up. Another cascade of tears flowed just as the third blow erupted on the same side. I cried out for the first time and just lost control and collapsed in tears. 'Go to your room and stay there' was heard like some distant sound in a dream, I could only hear with one ear. Of course I had to obey and ran into my room and lay face down on the bed and cried until I fell asleep.

I remember this event so well, it has been re-enacted in my head many times and has been a constant feature in my dreams. I was six years old at the time, my father was a very vicious cunt.

Strange really that shortly after this event I had a dream in which my Father was laid out dead in the bath with his arms crossed neatly across his chest. In my dream I smiled and for the first time felt safe.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment